Visitation Policy: COVID-19 for Ashton Place
Updated May 2022
Policy for visitors and residents
If any visitor or resident fails to adhere to the following protocols, he/she/they will be prohibited from visiting for the duration of the COVID-19 state declared Public Health Emergency.
- Visitors must sign in when they arrive, and self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure before fully entering the facility.
- Visiting hours:
- Monday – Sunday: 7:00am – 9:00pm
- Each visitor must pass the travel and health screening process and provide contact tracing information.
- Residents or visitors who are not feeling well or are under a mandated quarantine are not permitted to visit.
- Each visitor must demonstrate proper hand sanitization with facility-provided sanitizer before visitation.
- Only three (3) visitors are allowed per resident apartment.
- Visits will be conducted in resident apartment living rooms or outside, weather permitting.
- Visitors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Visitors and residents must wear a facemask or face covering during the entirety of the visit, regardless of vaccination status.
- Unvaccinated residents are required to wear a facemask or face covering during the visit.
- Visitors must proceed directly to the resident apartment and are not permitted to stop in any common area, dining room, or activity location.
- No food or beverage can be consumed during a visit.
- Visits may be supervised by a facility representative(s). Visitors will comply with, and respect, the visitation supervisors.
- Visitors must sign themselves out of the facility by 9pm.
The policy above remains in effect regardless of a visitor’s or resident’s vaccination status.
We will continue to encourage family and friends to take their loved ones for a visit off-property when their intentions for a visit do not fall within our guidance and policy.
These policies are subject to change as New York State changes its guidelines and we adapt our operations. Limited visitation can be suspended by the Department of Health or Ashton Place at any time, for any reason.
We look forward to your visit. Please call us with any questions regarding limited visitation.